Tips for Sticker Artwork & Production
We accept artwork from all the popular programs including Illustrator, Corel, Photoshop, Indesign, Publisher, Word, Acrobat and PDF on both PC and Apple Mac.
In order to achieve the best print results, we've detailed some tips and guidelines below for submission of artwork to us.
- The preferred format for your artwork is EPS, AI and PDF.
- We need as high quality file/size you can get. The higher the quality you upload, the higher the quality print results.
- Colour mode must be CMYK mode.
- All fonts need to be outlined.
- If you need a Die Cut sticker, the Die Cut Line needs to be on separate layer and named.
- 2mm external bleed to be included beyond the die line.
- Stroke: Weight has to be minimum 0.25pt
- Trim marks required.
- If you have any technical questions please feel free to call or email us.
What affects the price of stickers?
Many factors influence the price of stickers. Finished size, stock, colours and quantity all change the production values and cost.